WRUW Today?

Posts
6,705
Likes
79,969
The stance and the point are almost too manly. I think you could offend some.
I could be offended if some are offended. 😁

LATE ENTRY: Also…

Ann-Margret circa 1971 [pic from somewhere(s) on the internet(s)]…


Mad Dog circa last week…
Edited:
 
Posts
111
Likes
110
Stayin low key today
That's awsome, please feel free to school me on your watch, it's like summat off of The Jetsons!
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
c’62 EternaMatic today for a picnic dinner by the river

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Christmas gift from the love of my life, what a lucky boy I am 🥰

 
Posts
6,705
Likes
79,969
More fliegering with my AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1…currently at the local H-D dealership getting the 1,000 mile service completed on my Street Bob 114…

 
Posts
11,008
Likes
55,016
That's awsome, please feel free to school me on your watch, it's like summat off of The Jetsons!
Kickstarter project that actually came through. I think it’s a group of guys called angelus. They put a few successful projects together.
 
Posts
6,478
Likes
22,013
Overall questionable hotel. But at least their choice in ergo chairs for the room is on point.


😁 One of the best reviews I've read about a hotel!

EDIT: escaping the heat at the Oregon coast. Great location but no good chairs and a loud toddler racing across the floor in the room above us.

Edited:
 
Posts
3,658
Likes
18,043
FROM - SCUBAPRO WORLDWIDE (DIVE EQUIPMENT) LINE OF COMPANY BRANDED OUTSOURCED DIVER WATCHES
and the SEIKO 6306 SCUBAPRO 450'S BIGGER BROTHER ...


SCUBAPRO 500 ...
17 and or 25 JEWELS UNADJUSTED SWISS "SCUBAPRO" STAMPED ETA 2784 AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT WITH QUICKSET DATE FUNCTION, 41 HOUR POWER RESERVE
Edited: