WRUW Today?

Posts
2,943
Likes
32,801


Well, it did arrive before 10:30!


I received the ‘call’ last Saturday. But with my travel schedule for work, I have the OB plan the delivery for today:


As usual, superb packaging by the OB:


Well, we know it’s a Speedy!😉

White dial Speedmaster has joined the collection!


Unfortunately, cloudy skies today:


Some comparison shots with Ed White:


Lume shot comparison:


HAGWE!
Beautiful, enjoy!
 
Posts
927
Likes
5,013
Sorry, this time the like is for the bike! 🙄
Hahaha no offense taken. I need to get my 1970 Bonneville T-120 running again. She roars!
 
Posts
2,943
Likes
32,801
Hahaha no offense taken. I need to get my 1970 Bonneville T-120 running again. She roars!
Another beauty!
 
Posts
5,663
Likes
136,759
White dial Speedmaster has joined the collection!
Big congrats. Sending waves of approval your way. 👍
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Happy days, Omega on the wrist and my wee pal for company 🥰

 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Zero-dark-thirty reveille for a 0600 departure from BUF…my 1861 is on duty…