WRUW Today?

Posts
9,253
Likes
77,052
Obviously important to match the carpet with the red rim of the dial.

 
Posts
1,150
Likes
20,003


Well, it did arrive before 10:30!


I received the ‘call’ last Saturday. But with my travel schedule for work, I have the OB plan the delivery for today:


As usual, superb packaging by the OB:


Well, we know it’s a Speedy!😉

White dial Speedmaster has joined the collection!


Unfortunately, cloudy skies today:


Some comparison shots with Ed White:


Lume shot comparison:


HAGWE!
 
Posts
9,253
Likes
77,052


Well, it did arrive before 10:30!


I received the ‘call’ last Saturday. But with my travel schedule for work, I have the OB plan the delivery for today:


As usual, superb packaging by the OB:


Well, we know it’s a Speedy!😉

White dial Speedmaster has joined the collection!


Unfortunately, cloudy skies today:


Some comparison shots with Ed White:


Lume shot comparison:


HAGWE!
Yay 😀
 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746


Well, it did arrive before 10:30!


I received the ‘call’ last Saturday. But with my travel schedule for work, I have the OB plan the delivery for today:


As usual, superb packaging by the OB:


Well, we know it’s a Speedy!😉

White dial Speedmaster has joined the collection!

Congratulations! It looks great!
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,870


It's been a while since the marvelous, mysterious MuDu diver got the call to dive into a Saturday.
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,942
Triple dog Speedmaster party time on a super long layover in Buffalo today…

 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,130
A good swiss made evening for the moment... 2-0 against Italy 😀
 
Posts
383
Likes
3,014


Well, it did arrive before 10:30!


I received the ‘call’ last Saturday. But with my travel schedule for work, I have the OB plan the delivery for today:


As usual, superb packaging by the OB:


Well, we know it’s a Speedy!😉

White dial Speedmaster has joined the collection!


Unfortunately, cloudy skies today:


Some comparison shots with Ed White:


Lume shot comparison:


HAGWE!

Gorgeous, thanks for all those photos! Felt a bit like receiving the package myself, and unwrapping a great new watch. Enjoy it, always :-D