WRUW Today?

Posts
9,251
Likes
77,040
And, despite my earlier post, I still like my 165.003s

 
Posts
7,779
Likes
14,376
Tokyo 2020 Speedmaster with Sedna gold bezel, pushers and crown, a really different look for this watch with the grey dial, green bezel with gold numbers/letters. I put it on a Genteel Handmade green calfskin strap with light green stitching. Nothing wrong with a bit of color.
 
Posts
2,943
Likes
32,801
Finally after a long month with the watchmaker, running like a champ, beautiful watch!
 
Posts
48
Likes
484
Painting the house today. I am wearing my old beaten up Adidas watch that I have for these sort of chores. 20 years now and keeps going.

 
Posts
5,316
Likes
54,049
This 60's Roamer 44 Stingray is really growing on me with it's distinctive difference from more mainstream dress watches.


 
Posts
48
Likes
484
This 60's Roamer 44 Stingray is really growing on me with it's distinctive difference from more mainstream dress watches.



Beautiful indeed