WRUW Today?

Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
Same two as earlier this week. The Omega “date at 6” calibre 355 with original waffle crosshairs dial circa early 1950s. The other, my 60 year old one owner (me) Bulova Accutron 214. Two favourites I’ll wear as we celebrate Canada Day week end on July 1.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Brought my 321, 861, and 1861 to the office today after being off for about 3 weeks…and I learned that my employer is offering a Tudor Widget Watch to its employees [see below]. Not long ago, my employer offered a Breitling Widget Watch to its employees…so I’m wondering if at some point in the future an Omega Widget Watch will be offered…hmmm…


How could you NOT go for that? A future collectible for sure. (not joking).
 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
Final preparations completed on my 2024 holiday pool watch. Bracelet off Rubber on.
Bought right here in the forum earlier this year and very pleased with it. Big bang for the buck.