WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
My wee pal decided he wanted in this mornings shot , just a pity he is not in focus 🙁

 
Posts
1,085
Likes
6,019
It’s the little things that make a difference. A new NATO for summer.

 
Posts
267
Likes
1,061
After four years my eldest is starting to wear the LadySub I bought for her 18th

She even sets the time occasionally.

 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,128
My early 1950s calibre 355 bumper automatic sends salutations. This one had reposed in pieces in a lozenge tin containing numerous other calibre 3XX Omega automatics. The first component to attract my attention was the dial. Further examination of the contents of the lozenge tin showed me that the entire movement was there! In pieces! Sadly, there was no case for it. I conditioned the watch and re-assembled it. An OMB member @Tritium who lives in Madrid (Spain) had an extra NOS case. A deal was made, and Bob’s your uncle! Waffle dial with crosshairs is original.

Gorgeous watch... I'm a bumper fan, and I must say that dial is something! Dibs maybe 😀