Posts 5,431 Likes 82,060 Barking mad ·Jun 21, 2024·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Jun 21, 2024 Good day all. Just back from the spa. Seamaster 2657 jumbo hobnail.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jun 21, 2024·Not in LA anymore. The Grandaddy of all the Master Chronometers (if an 11-year-old can be a Grandaddy) 😀
Posts 1,899 Likes 3,660 Ron_W ·Jun 21, 2024 gbesq Good day all. Just back from the spa. Seamaster 2657 jumbo hobnail. Lovely dial 👍
Posts 1,899 Likes 3,660 Ron_W ·Jun 21, 2024 Blue hands, and golden numbers in an oversized and stepped case. 1940s / 50s Valjoux 22. No better way to start the weekend and watching France - Netherlands tonight !
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,031 Spruce ·Jun 21, 2024·London sunburst dial fan I know I’ve posted previously today but I’m just so pleased to have this one back from the spa. I think these ‘C-case’ style Admirals are probably my current pet subject.
Posts 5,076 Likes 15,712 DaveK ·Jun 21, 2024 Conditions are favourable for wearing my ‘73 Spaceview today
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Jun 21, 2024 Ron_W Lovely dial 👍 Thank you, sir. I'm fortunate to have two hobnails in my collection. They aren't easy to come by.
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,787 timesofplenty ·Jun 21, 2024 getting a few drops of rain here in southern nm today. mulco escafandra on the wrist:
Posts 8,820 Likes 62,475 TexOmega ·Jun 21, 2024 Mid 50’s SeaMaster, Hook "S" and drop “r” variant 1st gen Omega slide bracelet. Edited: Jun 21, 2024