WRUW Today?

Posts
11,005
Likes
54,968
Hmm strange three days with the parking meter back to a “normal watch” I have full movement of my left hand
 
Posts
128
Likes
1,062
My new entry, Constellation '95
I love it, it's so thin and unique.
Edited:
 
Posts
528
Likes
2,130
NWA. Picked up a Cincinnati Watch Company bespoke piece this weekend at my local AD Richter & Phillips Jewelers Watche's summer watch fair. Really excited about this 36mm oyster style piece because it has a hand made champlevé enamel dial designed after the rose window at Music Hall in Cincinnati. This dial was crafted by one of my watchmaking instructors Jordan Ficklin using a laser etched silver dial plate and hand applying vitreous grand feu enamel before multiple firings in the kiln. It is SO hard to capture how the light plays with the enamel but it is certainly a beauty I will cherish as a Cincinnati native. I'm not in town much currently with work so it's nice to carry home on my wrist.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
The neo-vintage watch with a little sumthin' extra 😀

Edited: