Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Jun 19, 2024 Something different this evening, not the Seiko but watering plants 👍
Posts 714 Likes 2,763 EuroDriver ·Jun 19, 2024 We are fishing today - we're full of salt and fish scales
Posts 5,076 Likes 15,712 DaveK ·Jun 19, 2024 Testing high for Invicta allergies today, but a Reverso suits me just fine
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jun 19, 2024·Not in LA anymore. Jump started this one again at exactly 07:11:26, the time displayed when it last stopped (the setting stem is still disconnected from the movement) 😀
Posts 1,998 Likes 15,589 ahartfie ·Jun 19, 2024·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock Always a good time at the blood lab.
Posts 4,080 Likes 8,781 ErichPryde ·Jun 19, 2024 Dsloan No! Would it terrify a 6-year-old who thinks Shin Godzilla isn't too scary? I guess I might have to fire up Netflix again... No, it's pretty cute. My 6 yo loved it!
Posts 539 Likes 2,524 joeshoup ·Jun 19, 2024 Exploring the duality of light and darkness (Yes I am a drama queen)