Posts 1,150 Likes 20,003 Mach ·Jun 9, 2024 25K this morning back home: Then the commute to Cincinnati for a client engagement:
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Jun 9, 2024·Not in LA anymore. Out for some adventures, plus house chores today 😀
Posts 282 Likes 396 Adam2941 ·Jun 9, 2024 Hey mods, any way to flip this theead so most recent shows on top?
Posts 446 Likes 1,722 WurstEver ·Jun 9, 2024 Finally got around to putting the Spiralwinder exhibition caseback on this one. Loving the view!
Posts 4,063 Likes 8,771 ErichPryde ·Jun 9, 2024 Evening sunlight. I love this dial as much today as I did 10 months ago. 🥰
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Jun 10, 2024 Military issue Pulsar on duty today, have a good one wherever you may be 👍
Posts 1,396 Likes 13,572 YYTIN ·Jun 10, 2024 Hi OF I’ve just checked time and thought about posting here ;-) Have a good day !
Posts 163 Likes 1,995 F.Antl ·Jun 10, 2024 Vintage Roamer Stingray CD (Val. 7734). Kind regards, F.Antl
Posts 5,430 Likes 82,028 Barking mad ·Jun 10, 2024·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..