WRUW Today?

Posts
1,150
Likes
20,003
Wow had to go look this up. Tempting. 🥰
I waited until the last minute to order this, which is a numbered edition of the first batch. I believe they will be available for purchase sometime this month.
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Long sweaty day of filming a bluegrass festival outside.

I love my grass blue. Hope the picking was fire!
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,963
The cat show was a little disappointing, advertised as Maine Coons and other Hip and Fashionable cat breeds but comprised of about a million Persians and a couple of Birmans, talk about click bait!
Should have worn the Cougar magnet but didn't so as a sad bonus have it on today.

 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
I love my grass blue. Hope the picking was fire!

It was cool! It was a regional fiddle competition. Got to film a bit with Danny Paisley's band:
(not my video).

The best part though was just filming people jamming between sets. At one point 20+ people were jamming together outside and old farm house and I think it sounded better than anything that was happening on stage.

 
Posts
9,238
Likes
76,960
Cyma today …..



… when I bought it for £160 in an eBay auction in 2018, it was described as NOS although I felt that I was taking a chance given the seller’s photos

 
Posts
147
Likes
676
Simple but beautiful Sekonda de luxe today. Valuable to me as it was my granddad's watch.

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Great Morning OF, I’ve been rocking these two since the Celtics began their 12-2 playoff run. Not saying my watch wearing has any impact on the Celtic’s journey to Banner 18, but I’m going to keep wearing these just in case. Kermit on WOE Glomar Explorer strap and the 3861 on GLC’s vintage tiger stripe. Have awesome days/nights Forum!!