Posts 9,238 Likes 76,960 Spruce ·Jun 2, 2024·London sunburst dial fan Mach Happy Sunday! One of the new issue? 🥰 ….. just had to go and put this old thing on. As I posted elsewhere, I really like these Antarctics Edited: Jun 2, 2024
Posts 1,150 Likes 20,003 Mach ·Jun 2, 2024 Spruce One of the new issue? 🥰 ….. just had to go and put this old thing on. As I posted elsewhere, I really like these Antarctics Yes! I received it last weekend after a slight delay with Customs. Quite pleased! I just need to work on a custom strap. Have a great week!
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,956 Walrus ·Jun 2, 2024 Still no access to my collection so I’m doin the best I can
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jun 2, 2024 Double dog Elgin railroaders for church today…23j Veritas 376 and 23j B.W.R. 494 respectively…both on @DaveK lanyards…
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,759 allwoundup ·Jun 2, 2024 Thrift shop acquisition….Hamilton Chrono Diver, circa 1970.
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Jun 2, 2024 Jones in LA Oh! It's a beauty! Again, congratulations! So now, who has more horsepower? Macgyverette or @Mad Dog ? Thanks, man. 👍 Dude…that’s a trick question…MacGyverette always has more horsepower than Mad Dog. 😁
Posts 1,208 Likes 5,038 apsm100 ·Jun 2, 2024 Oh boy. It's been many years since I've had a springbar fly open from the front of the case. And of course it had to be on a mint case. 😡 Luckily just a very small nick on the inner lug. Certainly makes me appreciate the watch more though.