WRUW Today?

Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Reluctantly returning to Professional mode after a three-day weekend 😀

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday with my -71 on an Omega long NASA strap…and as of about an hour ago, I bought a new Harley…good times…

 
Posts
3,642
Likes
18,026
today I am wearing my diver chronograph that cost $95.00 in the early 1970's ...

 
Posts
383
Likes
3,013
Speedy Tuesday with my -71 on an Omega long NASA strap…and as of about an hour ago, I bought a new Harley…good times…


A Speedy, and a Harley ... great combination! Congratulations, and enjoy the hell out of both :-D
 
Posts
8,817
Likes
62,455
Needed waterproof with all the rain and hurricane winds we had in North Texas
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
…and as of about an hour ago, I bought a new Harley…good times…


Woohoo!!! Congratulations! Very excited for photos, pleeeeze.
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
With the end of the semester and the concomitant assessments all done, I’ve turned my attention to the house remodel job and the Speedy got worked on Speedy Tuesday. Properly cleaned up, I’ve switched to the Seamaster for the remainder of the evening.
 
Posts
2,671
Likes
24,911
It has been ages since my last post, here with the monodatic Cuban coat of arms dial.