WRUW Today?

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. Constellation 2887 with rose gold hands and markers on a 1035 flat link.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday rolls into Wallabee Wednesday as indicated by the yellow circle…currently at the dentist which would normally make the FUN METER indicate MIN…but since I’m wearing my -71 on an Omega polyamide NATO and I’m wearing my Clarks Wallabees, the FUN METER indicates MAX…good times…

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Moonphase Speedy for the full moon. The Forstner bullet bracelet is looking damn good as well.

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Speedy Tuesday rolls into Wallabee Wednesday as indicated by the yellow circle…currently at the dentist which would normally make the FUN METER indicate MIN…but since I’m wearing my -71 on an Omega polyamide NATO and I’m wearing my Clarks Wallabees, the FUN METER indicates MAX…good times…

Be careful not to rinse and spit on my former Speedmaster, Collin. 😁
 
Posts
545
Likes
5,288
#SteelIsReal
53739350409_3701353af3_b.jpg
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,759
Zodiac “Glorious” today, OORAH! Sending to my Devil Dog middle son for his birthday.
 
Posts
3,597
Likes
7,815
Daily wearer
145.022 -69 with 220 bezel delivered Sept 1970 to Japan
 
Posts
3,431
Likes
9,108
Getting ready to mow the lawn. No worries with this one on the wrist.

 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775

Spent all morning with the Shameless Hussy at the auto dealership getting warranty work done and routine maintenance and nobody knew she was a re-dial!