Posts 1,090 Likes 8,341 BAJJ ·May 19, 2024 Omegamania321 "star dust" Now that is patina I could like👍
Posts 1,994 Likes 15,536 ahartfie ·May 19, 2024·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock The choice of despots and dictators everywhere.
Posts 318 Likes 1,969 watchthinker ·May 19, 2024 Spent all week traveling with my white 300M and my Speedy - but today I've got this guy back on my wrist.
Posts 3,285 Likes 9,881 hen ·May 19, 2024 Time for the Genve to shine. Pizza oven test at a friends place.
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,377 gbesq ·May 19, 2024 Constellation 2887 with a chocolate textured dial and rose gold hands and markers. Edited: May 19, 2024
Posts 8,814 Likes 62,414 TexOmega ·May 19, 2024 (Heuer)Tradition ref 73323 for Sears Val 7733 Shell Cordovan strap
Posts 9,234 Likes 76,888 Spruce ·May 19, 2024·London sunburst dial fan timesofplenty Benrus Sea Harbor & vintage pigskin today That’s lovely. I looked online to see if there were any as nice for sale and since I couldn’t see any, I’ll do a dibs - if you ever decide to move it on. Still, I went into my sock drawer and think this’ll do for the time being …..
Posts 1,208 Likes 5,038 apsm100 ·May 19, 2024 Been a few years with this one. I don't like how this dial has become my "normal". 😒
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·May 19, 2024 -71 [on a Rothco] says it’s time to chug Dunkin’ [and don the Dunkin’ hat] at the office…
Posts 1,555 Likes 6,787 Aludic ·May 19, 2024·@SpeedyBirthYear This spring, I’m absorbing all sunshine I can get. 😀