WRUW Today?

Posts
446
Likes
1,722
On the road again with this great travel watch. Tracking Aus Eastern standard time on the subdail and Pacific standard on the main dial.
 
Posts
1,994
Likes
15,536
Fun day. Instead of getting an infusion drug to treat my gout, I got intravenous antibiotics to treat a cut that hadn’t healed… because of the immunosuppressant I am taking to prepare for the gout drug.

 
Posts
40
Likes
126
Spirate Super Racing at the OB yesterday.. Needs a beefier bracelet. The 3861 style bracelet looks too delicate against the 44mm case and the balance is off IMHO.

 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
Just added a new UncleSeiko Z199 to this 1992 7002.Sourced from Australia, serviced in South Carolina and destined for South Africa as a birth year birthday gift for my nephew.


 
Posts
524
Likes
2,546
I just can't stay away from the Tutima F3 for very long these days. It's such a joy to have one again!
tempImageNc5dfs.heic