Posts 6,832 Likes 13,799 Nobel Prize ·Mar 17, 2015 My first "serious" watch bought for me as a teenager. At the time it seemed huge and heavy. Almost too much for daily use. Now it seems very light and about right in size. Should really change the crystal though, been cracked for years
Posts 264 Likes 1,172 waterproofpt ·Mar 17, 2015 Barking mad Almost didn't wear a Speedy😲 but then remembered that it is Tuesday😀 Where is that strap from .. A thing of beauty and unique.
Posts 4,499 Likes 11,014 redpcar ·Mar 17, 2015 How many lightning bolts does it take to make a Benrus? ummmmmmm a lot 😉
Posts 5,436 Likes 82,168 Barking mad ·Mar 17, 2015·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder waterproofpt Where is that strap from .. A thing of beauty and unique. Hi, it is a vintage Speidel that I got from Squinky off ebay quite some time ago.
Posts 5,436 Likes 82,168 Barking mad ·Mar 17, 2015·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder I didn't think that I would like this one as much as I do, don't know why. Funky watch.
Posts 8,145 Likes 36,671 cristos71 ·Mar 18, 2015 Another one fresh back from an expansive ( should that read expensive 😲 ) service and repair. 2954 cal 504 😀
Posts 1,632 Likes 14,551 khmt2 ·Mar 18, 2015 styggpyggeno1 Choices, choices... Send me either one and you'll no longer have to choose! Or in short, DIBS on either! 😁
Posts 3,273 Likes 36,558 peatnick ·Mar 18, 2015 Hard to focus on a moving train . . . At office now, snowing again... Edited: Mar 18, 2015