WRUW Today?

Posts
905
Likes
5,321
571ab519c556e4bdeaeb48742218608e.jpg
 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
SM300 Big Triangle on today.
The gravitational pull is always strong from this one.
 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
A Hamilton under the radar screen for collectors (likely because it was so darned popular, so it must not be very good to collect, right?) -- a Boulton today.

(wristshot: hey, the side of my watch is plaid!)



Edited:
 
Posts
5,436
Likes
82,168
Bracelet for this arrived yesterday and picked up some spring bars today. First outing tonight, off for a company dinner. Need to order a new crystal and put in for service, case has a few marks but is really sharp and I don't want to polish. I will leave it with the character😀
 
Posts
8,145
Likes
36,671
Picked this 1950 cal 321 chrono up from my watchmaker yesterday where it had been in for a comprehensive service.
I'm very happy with the result 😀

 
Posts
3,850
Likes
27,369
Picked this 1950 cal 321 chrono up from my watchmaker yesterday where it had been in for a comprehensive service.
I'm very happy with the result 😀


I want to "like" that one a few more times, but the darned software won't let me.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
Picked this 1950 cal 321 chrono up from my watchmaker yesterday where it had been in for a comprehensive service.
I'm very happy with the result 😀

That is a stunning watch!

Double DIBS!
 
Posts
4,883
Likes
31,892
Put on the POXL then remembered it is Tuesday. Don't need no WSOTM when you have a Panda 😉