WRUW Today?

Posts
5,306
Likes
53,928
Been wearing this Stingray tonight, just back from my Watchmaker late this afternoon.
Extensive repairs to get it back to standard, had a missing crown and smashed in case tube but luckily I had a new OEM Roamer crown and case tube in my stash.
When it was opened by my watchmaker ( these are mono cases) it had a bunch of rust around the winding pinion and gear but luckily I had a parts movement for him to rob though he had to manufacture a click spring, so repaired and serviced and looking like a million bucks with that late 60 70's vibe.

Zero wear through on the case so I am guessing it's sat in someone's drawer for many years, I bought it from a fellow collector who also had it sitting in a drawer for many years in the same condition I received it in.

Never seen a chocolate dialed Stingray before.

Roamer Stingray Mod 471-1230-600

Edited:
 
Posts
3,297
Likes
9,923
Rainy day spent indoors washing up and cleaning my apartment. No worries with the screw down crown of the Komanderskie.
 
Posts
5,656
Likes
136,589
Latest Seiko new model leak:


Never thought this would become an "original"! 😜
 
Posts
383
Likes
3,013
Time today for the "other" watch that came back from my watchmaker last week-end 😀

 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800
OOOooo...HamDoctor, that's a bit of a different Longines Ultra-Chron look. I like it!
 
Posts
383
Likes
3,013
OOOooo...HamDoctor, that's a bit of a different Longines Ultra-Chron look. I like it!

Thanks 😀
It's a ref. 8442, the case shape is ... odd, but fun to look at. Not the most common child of the Ultra-Chron family ;-)
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,106
Dropping off gear on a miserable day. Yet the season beckons.
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,800

Remember how the old movies "fuzzed" the beginnings of the love scenes as the sound track violins rose to a crescendo? Well ... Shameless Hussy Re-dial looks better softened by the camera lens fogging in the morning humidity. You'll just have to imagine the violins.
 
Posts
4,012
Likes
45,058
Ooooo… I need another with the gold markers to go with this one!

Yours are both very nice!
The blue strap one is with YG furniture and the grey strap one is with RG furniture... I probably have one too much haha