WRUW Today?

Posts
3,297
Likes
9,923
Back from the spa today with new sapphire crystal and I sandblasted the case. I think it looks better, never liked the polished finish, looked like chromed plastic. I think it looks better, but still a bit too shiny.
Edited:
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
For you OCD types, I have since screwed in the crown.

Thank goodness for that!

Is this the Gen 1 P.O. ?
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Big inspection tonight at our local VFW Post 1042…our Post Commander told me to bring my original DD214…but no mention of bringing my -64…bringing my -64 anyway because I dig it…

 
Posts
1,995
Likes
15,564
Not wearing it, but I never show this one.

 
Posts
963
Likes
3,970
Inspired by @p_rover to put the 14763 on the wrist today.

The first gen BOR bracelet is very comfortable but the clasp can be a PIA.