WRUW Today?

Posts
2,944
Likes
32,823
I couldn’t remember who had posted this lovely watch but it inspired my search for the watch that arrived on Monday

They are very beautiful and elegant watches in my humble opinion, enjoy it and congratulations.
 
Posts
9,256
Likes
77,122
As I posted in another thread, I decided that this one should get out more …

 
Posts
10,071
Likes
57,381
Wearing the Big Kahuna for work today. The only non-Omega in my collection.
 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
I am a fan of all Seiko divers, new and old. In particular the 7002-7000’s. I picked up this ‘95 last year and sent it out to Seth @hubcityvintage for a service along with another one from “92.



Seth’s evaluation:

Edited:
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,928

National Pocket Watch Day, April 18, 2024. The 1926 Illinois Sangamo Special gets the call as the "town watch" today.

Older photo of movement just after its arrival and before a service. "Thar's gold in them there movements!"
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
This watch has two major flaws:

1) It demands to be worn all the time, and

2) No photograph ever does it justice 😀