WRUW Today?

Posts
1,115
Likes
7,340
An Aquaplunge (running well) and a visual metaphor for the UK today (run poorly indeed).

 
Posts
384
Likes
3,036
An Aquaplunge (running well) and a visual metaphor for the UK today (run poorly indeed).


To complete the metaphor ... "all I see is broken pawns".

Sorry. It is just so ... a propos :-(
 
Posts
13,942
Likes
54,151
Old birds can still go on a hike on a cold, dry day.
 
Posts
961
Likes
6,852
Recently sold the blue dial and just received the black dial 😀
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
It’s still Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Currently at Dunkin’ giving the DunKings coffee the old college try…

 
Posts
15,954
Likes
47,921
I know it is Tuesday, and my Speedmaster is in the vault. So why don’t I put it on in honour of the day? Well, I have been wearing my 34-year old Rolex Oyster Date-Just since setting it with my iPad on March 11, and it is one second slow! Why change?

 
Posts
5,329
Likes
54,295
Keep seeing a georgues UG popping up here so it's inspired me to do the Roamer equivalent today.

 
Posts
5,673
Likes
137,041
Enjoying what was reportedly another Tom Stafford influenced model...YaY!