WRUW Today?

Posts
678
Likes
5,569
Seamaster
Reference: 2761 1SC
Year: 1954
Cal: 420
Dial: Charcoal Waffle Dial / Gold Furniture
Body: Stainless Steel
Bracelet/Strap: Beads of Rice 1502
 
Posts
15,957
Likes
47,921
Uncanny! My 34 year old Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date, six days back on the wrist, and dead on with my iPad! Calibre 3135 movement. One owner (me).

 
Posts
3,279
Likes
23,663
It's a very nice spring day here 😀

I’m enjoying this watch a lot via your pictures. Such a great pickup and beautiful watch.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
Ah! Were you at Nicholsons yesterday across from the Aronoff when they had the bagpipes playing too???
Negatory…unfortunately, I didn’t know about that event.

Do you reside in Cincinnati?

Also, when are you going to attend [and graduate from] welding school? 😁
 
Posts
531
Likes
2,132
Negatory…unfortunately, I didn’t know about that event.

Do you reside in Cincinnati?

Also, when are you going to attend [and graduate from] welding school? 😁
I Do! I've been trying to sniff out local Redbar meets but am struggling to find any info on them.

Funny you ask, Im a CWI and taught welding for many years at Cincinnati State. 😀

What line of work are you in, are you in any local watch circles?
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
I Do! I've been trying to sniff out local Redbar meets but am struggling to find any info on them.

Funny you ask, Im a CWI and taught welding for many years at Cincinnati State. 😀

What line of work are you in, are you in any local watch circles?
I live in Cincinnati as well [Hyde Park]. I’m not familiar with Redbar meets…I’m an older dude [60] and I’m not familiar with a lot of things.

Disregard the welding school question. 😁

I’m a Delta B737 pilot…but I’m based in Detroit since Delta closed our pilot base in Cincinnati when COVID hit. I’m not in any local watch circles.
Edited:
 
Posts
5,673
Likes
137,046
You've got a lot of fantastic watches...! What ref is this?
Thank you! That's the Apollo 15 35th Anniversary 3366.51 from 2006, not to be confused with one of the five Tokyo 2020 Olympic models which looks similar. These came on a stock 1998 all-SS Moonwatch bracelet, but I like it better on a brown leather.

Switching to one that goes back a few more decades, cal 910 flightmaster 145.013 on a corfam replica strap...a real @elara2105 teaser! 😜 😜
 
Posts
3,655
Likes
24,791
I’m enjoying this watch a lot via your pictures. Such a great pickup and beautiful watch.

Thanks! I'd had one on my wishlist for a long time, and then this one popped up at a price I couldn't resist.
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,413
A changeover to the portable nuclear fission reactor for this evening.