WRUW Today?

Posts
9,270
Likes
77,254
Chores done, switched to something a little more collectible

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good Morning Forum and Happy St Patrick’s Day!! Off to a mellow start this morning, but looking forward to watching our beloved Boston Celtics play Washington this evening and drinking a lot of coffee throughout the day. Have an awesome day everyone!!
 
Posts
531
Likes
2,132
When reveille sounded in Cincinnati today, I jumped out of the rack, put on Dunkin’ paraphernalia and started chugging Dunkin’…I also commenced double dogging it with my 1861 and 3861…

Ah! Were you at Nicholsons yesterday across from the Aronoff when they had the bagpipes playing too???
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
lrx4goF.jpeg
 
Posts
8,146
Likes
36,672
New in, an Ebay BIN pick up...a technical dial for a technically illiterate...will it help?

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
What's with all the green dials?
And why do I have this uncontrollable urge to have corned beef and cabbage for dinner??