WRUW Today?

Posts
5,436
Likes
82,183
Happy birthday Pete! emoji512.png Hope you have a good one....you definitely have the right watch.
Simply wow -- Rare and well-qualified to respond to George's WTT post.

http://omegaforums.net/threads/zenith-a386-for-a-mint-2998.22502/
Congratulations!!
Have a very happy birthday!::psy::

Thank you guys, I love this watch but what made my day extra special was when my daughter who lives in Australia with her mother contacted me. It is the first time I have had any contact for about four months and the first time in six years one of my kids recognised my birthday. I was a bit emotional to say the least. A very happy birthday😀
 
Posts
3,070
Likes
3,535
Had to be this today. Birth year watch on my birthday😀

That was too subtle for me after my Dad's 80th party last night. It wasn't until I saw others wishing you a Happy Birthday that the penny dropped.😟

So somewhat belatedly, Happy Birthday. 👍
 
Posts
6,832
Likes
13,799
First try on the AT on a strap. Not OEM but a palatine IWC cognac croc. Trying it on the 19mm version a tad small for the lugs but that's the size for my portofino. I've ordered the 20mm one since I'm liking the combos and it should work with the Portuguese as well as my soon to arrive Daytona!!
 
Posts
8,145
Likes
36,671
When did you get this?😲 And DIBS!

I was thinking exactly the same! Kept that one a bit quiet...😁
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,869
😀

after a grueling search 😗
Some more pictures are in order I believe!🍿
 
Posts
4,440
Likes
18,267
Arrived last week. Ready for a wrist day tomorrow. Lemania Super Compressor cal 3000. Structured zone dial. Not seen many (any) like it.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Hate to lose the hour with this one.

EC5DCBA1-C296-4789-96EC-A041401549E1_zpstypgnydg.jpg