Posts 10,068 Likes 57,378 gbesq ·Jan 5, 2024 Good day all. 1952 first generation Globemaster reference 2652 with a two tone textured crosshair dial and gold arrowhead markers.
Posts 2,347 Likes 18,704 Paedipod ·Jan 5, 2024 a good companion for a day in a waiting room. HAGWE everyone. plenty to look at when bored....
Posts 3,433 Likes 9,112 blufinz52 ·Jan 5, 2024·Hears dead people, not watch rotors. gbesq Good day all. 1952 first generation Globemaster reference 2652 with a two tone textured crosshair dial and gold arrowhead markers. Lovely watch. And it was a great year! 👍
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,378 gbesq ·Jan 5, 2024 Thanks! This was a rare catch. Very few of these around, especially in this condition.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Jan 5, 2024 My first Omega was this beautiful 1954 reference 2782 I found on eBay nine years ago… I did almost no research before pressing the button, and I was very lucky to avoid the ‘newb tax’ 😁
Posts 265 Likes 2,923 MrFriday* ·Jan 5, 2024 I ordered a black B&S Nato strap for my BB54 for high intensity desk diving days. But I am unsure if I like it. What do you think?😗