WRUW Today?

Posts
3,445
Likes
35,193
Extremely busy day today. 3 College football bowls and two NFL games… if there are more games I will adapt.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good afternoon Forum Friends! I hope y’all are having great days/nights.
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,367
Good afternoon Forum Friends! I hope y’all are having great days/nights.
One on each wrist? 😁
 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,920
Looking at houses for a pending move. I forgot how stressful this is. I thought my green dial alpinist is good for the holidays. This one might have nice cloud views not like my place on the hill though.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
One on each wrist? 😁
Oh yes!! I subscribe to the @Mad Dog idea of wearing as many watches as possible as often as possible. The Kermit just came back from rehab in New Jersey so I won’t be taking that off for a while. I missed it…
 
Posts
5,303
Likes
53,907
Xmas Eve and favourite A.T. & Co. 1883 PW in heavy coin silver. If I ever had to sell my entire collection this one would not be on the sales list.


Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
The whole famn damily is in town…I’m getting sent on all sorts of errands…like to the Esther Price store [see below]. Might as well get some watch pics…Hammy 950 and 950 B on @Duracuir1 lanyards…



Bad hair day due to high humidity? No problem…put a UFO on your head and get over it…

Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
…NFL games…
Go Bengals!!!

NOTE: That’s the wife unit’s Bengals jersey so that’s why it looks funny.

 
Posts
7,082
Likes
56,777

Ol' Sangamo, the Illinois Sangamo Special pocket watch is on Holiday duty for the next few days, wearing it's dark green mystery braid lanyard provided by our own DaveK.

The ornament above the bird cage ornament that the watch is facing is my sentimental favorite tree ornament from early childhood. It was from a set of tree ornaments in my mother's family before World War II. It's faded and worn, but gets a prominent place near the top of the tree each year.

Reproduction Illinois watch box with a white gold filled Sangamo Special.
il_fullxfull.4311146106_suyw.jpg
 
Posts
265
Likes
2,923
Bought my first new watch (BB54 diver) today after a Constellation 168.004 (dress) and Speedmaster reduced (Chrono). Am I done now?😀