Posts 3,961 Likes 8,969 blubarb ·Dec 23, 2023·IG: #blubarb19 As close as I can get to Xmas perfection today.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Dec 23, 2023 A gift from the love of my life a while back and I admit it is one of my favourites 🥰
Posts 5,428 Likes 81,984 Barking mad ·Dec 23, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 620 Likes 4,971 Plees ·Dec 23, 2023 The weather over here is nothing worth mentioning actually, but it’s wet, rainy, stormy and will continu for days to come. Have to wear a diver👎
Posts 382 Likes 3,013 HamDoctor ·Dec 23, 2023 Still enjoying the Longines Ultra-Chron (ref. 8355 from 1974) that I have been wearing in the last few days, while I decide what to wear next. Wish you all Happy Holidays, and a relaxed and festive week-end!
Posts 9,236 Likes 76,915 Spruce ·Dec 23, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Now back home and decided to add a Christmas strap to my new Rotary Edited: Dec 23, 2023
Posts 1,491 Likes 18,905 Fish70 ·Dec 23, 2023 Happy Saturday. It is grey and rainy this morning so lighting conditions for photos isn't great.
Posts 3,268 Likes 36,463 peatnick ·Dec 23, 2023 Sixties Saturday 14756 circa 1963 Edited: Dec 23, 2023
Posts 1,710 Likes 7,323 felsby ·Dec 23, 2023·I don't see any option in settings or profile Happy holidays to all Omegaforums members wherever you are! Cal. 354 French-cased Connie.
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Dec 23, 2023 More railroading! Hammy 950 and 950 B respectively…both on @Duracuir1 lanyards…
Posts 15,931 Likes 47,833 Canuck ·Dec 23, 2023 A gift from my late father 60 years ago. So this is its 59th Christmas. My one owner Bulova Accutron 214. On my wrist for many significant events in my life, including our 1966 wedding.