WRUW Today?

Posts
5,370
Likes
24,521
Can't decide....I'm in UK for 24 hours and have choice of these:
 
Posts
759
Likes
2,279
Can't decide....I'm in UK for 24 hours and have choice of these:

Tough choice Mr SF !

Best Neil
 
Posts
3,070
Likes
3,535
Can't decide....I'm in UK for 24 hours and have choice of these:
That really is a First World problem - although it's a nice problem to have.
 
Posts
64
Likes
355
My GS in the morning sun. 96c723b22c0758e40ade8774155c7b61.jpg
 
Posts
2,070
Likes
14,604
Can't decide....I'm in UK for 24 hours and have choice of these:
Do you actually wear the BD? I made it a rule never to buy a watch I was too scared to wear, but that one is a rule breaker ... I'd have it on a pedestal in a glass dome with mission impossible proof laser alarms ... That thing is truly legendary.
 
Posts
8,743
Likes
69,527
A recent addition to my growing stable of military-issued references - A17A navigation watch, hacking, caliber 10BNCH.
 
Posts
5,370
Likes
24,521
That really is a First World problem - although it's a nice problem to have.

Funnily enough I spend most of my time in Third World.....
 
Posts
5,437
Likes
82,193
At the airport, heading back to work🙁 at least I get to see the rest of my watches😀
 
Posts
15,953
Likes
47,920
One I don't wear very often. I'm second owner. Bought new in 1933. It has 18-jewels, adjusted to temperature, isochronism, and six positions. Rolex Prince Observatory Duo-dial, otherwise know as a "doctor's watch". Original and unrestored, and showing all of its 82 years.