WRUW Today?

Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Speedy Tuesday in Nashville, TN…-71 on a Rothco protective band…

 
Posts
10,999
Likes
54,907
Wearing two Omegas today, this being one of them. My late 1980s Speedmaster reduced with 18-karat rose gold bezel, matching sub-dials, steel case, on bison leather strap. Model 175.0033. Europe only, and for a brief period. Dam I love this watch!
Gee I’m usually not into gold watches but that looks real nice
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,753
I think I've gone to far...



... should I take myself to watch collecting jail now?
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
Sourced a buckle for the watch I am gifting to my mum.
I should probably stop wearing it. 😀
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
I think I've gone to far...



... should I take myself to watch collecting jail now?
This is actually awesome.
 
Posts
128
Likes
1,062
This morning I gave this manual Tissot a winding and some wrist time.
EDIT: I think I really need a new phone, these pics really suck...
Edited:
 
Posts
3,285
Likes
9,880
2254.50 in all its scratchy glory. Usually my eyes dont see all the scratches, but with this phone everything shows.
Edited: