Posts 677 Likes 5,568 Makesbelieve ·Oct 29, 2023 Sorry, wearing this again but I forgot how much I liked it. The strap is so much more comfortable than the 1171 on my 145.022. MkII Reference: 145.014 Year: November 1972 Edited: Oct 30, 2023
Posts 5,431 Likes 82,060 Barking mad ·Oct 30, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 660 Likes 9,695 Flysatchmo ·Oct 30, 2023 Oil change appreciation hour… hopefully only an hour! Good Monday all
Posts 15,942 Likes 47,861 Canuck ·Oct 30, 2023 My 33 year old, one owner (me) Rolex Oyster Date-Just, all original except for the mainspring (broke about 10 years ago). Currently running + 2 seconds per day, but it will soon be doing better after a minor regulation.
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,760 allwoundup ·Oct 30, 2023 Starting the week off with vintage Wittnauer…Cheers!
Posts 787 Likes 6,746 Zman4eva ·Oct 30, 2023 Longines again. Running +1 sec a day. Incredible accuracy.
Posts 1,712 Likes 7,327 felsby ·Oct 30, 2023·I don't see any option in settings or profile ATR Kind of gray. A real beauty! What is the model name? Zürich?