WRUW Today?

Posts
392
Likes
5,183
1960 Thinline 3001. 10k with original gold-capped bracelet. Felt like dressing up today!
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,982
Decided to wear a nice unique crystal, purchased here last year got it to spa all is well.
 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
45oLPNy.jpg
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,867

We saw our high this morning before church, 51F. Temperature is dropping throughout the day. Cool tomorrow and first frost forecast for our locale on Speedy Tuesday morning. Speedy will have to dress warm.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,982

We saw our high this morning before church, 51F. Temperature is dropping throughout the day. Cool tomorrow and first frost forecast for our locale on Speedy Tuesday morning. Speedy will have to dress warm.
A day date? Who are you and what did you do with the @noelekal we know and love.
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,867
A day date? Who are you and what did you do with the @noelekal we know and love.
Tee ... hee ... hee ... !!!

Not only a day/date, but a quartz day/date. I'm no fan of day/dates or quartz. What is this world coming to?!

The watch is a gift watch from my wife back in the 1990s who was concerned about a certain vintage watch I was wearing as I boarded a flight to the UK. She wanted to be certain I had a dependable watch. We'd been to the UK the year before and the vintage watch I was wearing on the trip took the opportunity to break while we were traveling in England.
 
Posts
3,270
Likes
23,520
Wore the Speedmaster most of the day as usual but switched it up for something I haven’t worn in awhile.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Citizen this evening but to be honest my little four legged pal makes the evening for me 🥰

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Tee ... hee ... hee ... !!!

Not only a day/date, but a quartz day/date. I'm no fan of day/dates or quartz. What is this world coming to?!

The watch is a gift watch from my wife back in the 1990s who was concerned about a certain vintage watch I was wearing as I boarded a flight to the UK. She wanted to be certain I had a dependable watch. We'd been to the UK the year before and the vintage watch I was wearing on the trip took the opportunity to break while we were traveling in England.
Oh sure...pulls out the old "dependability" card
 
Posts
425
Likes
6,244
Just received this recently released re-designed 701, I am gonna re-strap it.