WRUW Today?

1960 Thinline 3001. 10k with original gold-capped bracelet. Felt like dressing up today! IMG_0661.jpeg IMG_0662.jpeg IMG_0663.jpeg

Decided to wear a nice unique crystal, purchased here last year got it to spa all is well.
image.jpg image.jpg

45oLPNy.jpg

IMG_3022.jpg
We saw our high this morning before church, 51F. Temperature is dropping throughout the day. Cool tomorrow and first frost forecast for our locale on Speedy Tuesday morning. Speedy will have to dress warm.

IMG_3022.jpg
We saw our high this morning before church, 51F. Temperature is dropping throughout the day. Cool tomorrow and first frost forecast for our locale on Speedy Tuesday morning. Speedy will have to dress warm.
A day date? Who are you and what did you do with the @noelekal we know and love.

A day date? Who are you and what did you do with the @noelekal we know and love.
Tee ... hee ... hee ... !!!

Not only a day/date, but a quartz day/date. I'm no fan of day/dates or quartz. What is this world coming to?!

The watch is a gift watch from my wife back in the 1990s who was concerned about a certain vintage watch I was wearing as I boarded a flight to the UK. She wanted to be certain I had a dependable watch. We'd been to the UK the year before and the vintage watch I was wearing on the trip took the opportunity to break while we were traveling in England.

Wore the Speedmaster most of the day as usual but switched it up for something I haven’t worn in awhile.

IMG_7226.jpeg

Citizen this evening but to be honest my little four legged pal makes the evening for me ::love::

IMG_7074.jpeg

Tee ... hee ... hee ... !!!

Not only a day/date, but a quartz day/date. I'm no fan of day/dates or quartz. What is this world coming to?!

The watch is a gift watch from my wife back in the 1990s who was concerned about a certain vintage watch I was wearing as I boarded a flight to the UK. She wanted to be certain I had a dependable watch. We'd been to the UK the year before and the vintage watch I was wearing on the trip took the opportunity to break while we were traveling in England.
Oh sure...pulls out the old "dependability" card

Just received this recently released re-designed 701, I am gonna re-strap it.