Posts 6,703 Likes 79,942 Mad Dog ·Oct 24, 2023 Speedy Tuesday! 👍 -71 on a Rothco protective band for today…protective flap retracted for pic…
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,039 Spruce ·Oct 24, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Mad Dog Speedy Tuesday! 👍 -71 on a Rothco protective band for today…protective flap retracted for pic… As a coffee aficionado, I assume that you’ve come across this brand before ….?
Posts 7,779 Likes 14,376 Evitzee ·Oct 24, 2023 Tokyo 2020 ... Green with Sedna gold trim is a non-traditional combination for a Speedmaster. The bezel is hallmarked.
Posts 6,703 Likes 79,942 Mad Dog ·Oct 25, 2023 Spruce As a coffee aficionado, I assume that you’ve come across this brand before ….? Nope…but I think I’ll give it the old college try since it has that name. 😁
Posts 5,431 Likes 82,061 Barking mad ·Oct 25, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners on a day of Kings.. Coffee..
Posts 425 Likes 6,245 ATR ·Oct 25, 2023 Love these undervalued Connies,been trying not to hold too many though. It was frustrating when holding dozen of same size and shaped speedies,TBH.
Posts 785 Likes 14,878 MDubs ·Oct 25, 2023 Good morning, Forum Friends! The Boston Celtics start their run for Banner 18 this evening. Sporting the green-black nato to show my unyielding support to our guys in Green. Have awesome days/nites!
Posts 787 Likes 6,746 Zman4eva ·Oct 25, 2023 Seamaster 166.067 after a polywatch crystal polish. There's still some deep scratches but it looks much better now.