Posts 11,007 Likes 54,992 Walrus ·Oct 22, 2023 Manly men in the manly woods doing manly things. Fall rolling on in
Posts 147 Likes 747 cakey007 ·Oct 22, 2023 blufinz52 Now that's an interesting strap for a Sea Dweller. Works well for the summer and I find Isofranes very comfortable. All part of the enjoyment being able to change it up a bit
Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Oct 22, 2023 Hey...sorry bout the double post today but I just picked this up at the local Salvation Army! Nice changing dial don't ya think?
Posts 3,435 Likes 9,114 blufinz52 ·Oct 22, 2023·Hears dead people, not watch rotors. cakey007 Works well for the summer and I find Isofranes very comfortable. All part of the enjoyment being able to change it up a bit I thought that was an Isofrane. I had one for an Explorer II that I wish I hadn't sold.
Posts 1,076 Likes 1,787 FREDMAYCOIN ·Oct 22, 2023 Heading to Spain for vacation this week and this is the lucky I don’t care what happens to it watch i’ve chosen to travel with me.
Posts 1,495 Likes 18,983 Fish70 ·Oct 22, 2023 Walrus Manly men in the manly woods doing manly things. Fall rolling on in
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Oct 23, 2023 Good day all. 1961 Seamaster reference 14761 with a curtain dial.