WRUW Today?

Posts
368
Likes
461
For some this is a different church……. and I am still a Quiche Eater….
 
Posts
193
Likes
246
I took out the big boy today, always a beautiful chunk of steel to look at 🥰
 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
For some this is a different church……. and I am still a Quiche Eater….
Enjoy the event, I’ll be tuned in on TV in UK, hoping to attend Miami 24 in person.
 
Posts
511
Likes
2,182
Wearing my RG Zenith Chronomaster Sport on its new rubber strap today 😎
 
Posts
1,135
Likes
6,056
Been in the vault for last 15 months but out now until Christmas for a few days wear.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Basement clean out continues; the last bits always seem to take the longest. 3861 on Veblenist grey canvas, and awaiting the Patriots beat down by the Bills.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Been in the vault for last 15 months but out now until Christmas for a few days wear.
Send it to me!
I'll keep it for ya 'til next Christmas!
Heck...I'll even throw in FREE! insured shipping and handling!!!
 
Posts
1,555
Likes
6,788
Wristcandy today! Sugar and an equally sweet 105.003-63.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
For some this is a different church……. and I am still a Quiche Eater….
1st Church of the Eternal Combustion.
 
Posts
11,007
Likes
54,992
Still wearing the king to measure time it’s keeping much better time than expected. I spoke with family in China last night and someone we know son is on a Chinese ship of war heading to the Middle East. I’ve been fixated on the news today gotta do something else as the news is convincing me we are gonna blow each other up again.


 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746

I fixed a toilet (wax ring failed and had to pull up the toilet and replace it). No more manual labor today so I'm putting this beauty on.