Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Oct 17, 2023 Giving the ‘69 Straight Writing some wrist time this evening.
Posts 425 Likes 6,246 ATR ·Oct 17, 2023 Hey Peter Parker,do you think you could possibly tell me that...Oops.
Posts 677 Likes 5,568 Makesbelieve ·Oct 18, 2023 I think this activity is what Omega had in mind when designing the Speedmaster: Reading a 'Lustiges Taschenbuch' (a comic book) about Donald Duck with my daughter... Speedmaster (Birth year) Reference: 145.022-76
Posts 3,271 Likes 23,544 Aroxx ·Oct 18, 2023 Sitting in on 3rd shift. Been a long time since I’ve pulled and all nighter.
Posts 9,254 Likes 77,074 Spruce ·Oct 18, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Tricky things, photos. This 165.003 doesn’t have a yellow patinated dial, just a silver dial reflecting the artificial light.
Posts 5,432 Likes 82,092 Barking mad ·Oct 18, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 1,889 Likes 2,286 Kwijibo ·Oct 18, 2023 @gbesq, just one of my favorite watch. Elegant, "simple", slim, classy. Sell it to me! 😀
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Oct 18, 2023 Kwijibo @gbesq, just one of my favorite watch. Elegant, "simple", slim, classy. Sell it to me! 😀 Sorry, but no can do. It’s a keeper! 😀
Posts 1,889 Likes 2,286 Kwijibo ·Oct 18, 2023 I can understand that. I was about to offer you a swap against a Nautilus, too bad. 😁