Posts 6,705 Likes 79,971 Mad Dog ·Oct 17, 2023 vbrad26 Cold enough in my part of Florida today to leave the sleeves down. And by today I mean this morning. And by cold I mean 62. How about mittens? Are you going to do mittens? You should do mittens. 👍
Posts 5,342 Likes 76,105 CPRwatch ·Oct 17, 2023 Picked up today from a local thrift shop , not my usual choice but it was sitting there unloved and lonely
Posts 1,582 Likes 10,339 befobe ·Oct 17, 2023 dougiedude I always wanted a Jaeger-LeCoultre Moonphase.. and now I finally own one! Wonderful watch, I need one too!
Posts 129 Likes 1,241 FCA ·Oct 17, 2023 Wearing the TR-660 on our “honeymoon” trip together 😀 🤦 Time’s too Edited: Oct 17, 2023
Posts 129 Likes 1,241 FCA ·Oct 17, 2023 Wearing the TR-660 on our “honeymoon” trip together 😀 Sorry about the repost due to the internet connection Edited: Oct 17, 2023
Posts 7,088 Likes 56,898 noelekal ·Oct 17, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Mexican heather in bloom in October.