WRUW Today?

Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
Autumn vibez
7d4lgDb.jpg
 
Posts
266
Likes
2,947
New to me 2648.
Tried to fit the Uncle Seiko US1035 in 18mm (actually for the Speedmaster Reduced). The fit is quite ok I would say
 
Posts
1,089
Likes
6,544
My 1861 is now on a brand new Uncle (Seiko) leather strap and butterfly clasp. Love it! Perfect Merlot color - not too red or too purple, exactly what I’ve been looking for. Horween leather. Super comfortable and very high quality - only $45!
After wearing the Speedmaster on its bracelet for quite awhile, I had almost forgotten how curvy and sexy the lugs are.

I’ll be wearing this today for my daughters wedding!
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
My 1861 is now on a brand new Uncle (Seiko) leather strap and butterfly clasp. Love it! Perfect Merlot color - not too red or too purple, exactly what I’ve been looking for. Horween leather. Super comfortable and very high quality - only $45!
After wearing the Speedmaster on its bracelet for quite awhile, I had almost forgotten how curvy and sexy the lugs are.

I’ll be wearing this today for my daughters wedding!
Congratulations on your daughters marriage! Wishing the new couple every blessing life has to offer. Cheers!
 
Posts
6,706
Likes
79,978
Hot dog!

Free Dunkin’ at the base office in KLAX…and free aircraft trading cards!

Still doing my AWCI build-a-watch school ETA 6497-1 flieger…

 
Posts
277
Likes
1,385
Although much too warm today, but for the fun of the children, the fireplace will be fired up later .

Omega Constellation 14381

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Seamaster on this rainy day. I swapped out the rubber strap for a the nylon Watch Steward strap.

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
My 1861 is now on a brand new Uncle (Seiko) leather strap and butterfly clasp. Love it! Perfect Merlot color - not too red or too purple, exactly what I’ve been looking for. Horween leather. Super comfortable and very high quality - only $45!
After wearing the Speedmaster on its bracelet for quite awhile, I had almost forgotten how curvy and sexy the lugs are.

I’ll be wearing this today for my daughters wedding!

Congratulations to your daughter!
 
Posts
2,994
Likes
4,750
Havana jeweler Cuervo y Sobrinos chrono today, powered by Landeron 51....
At first glance I thought this was an AI generated image. One does not often see these with a coin bezel. I then realized that AI does not know how to hold a sharpie.
I have been experimenting with using a laser cutter to cut some acrylic movement holders for my many Landeron movements. The bench is at one side of the room and the iPhone on the other ...