WRUW Today?

Posts
5,666
Likes
136,866
New arrival! A barcode dial 166.0141 recommended by Ash on the Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES On EBAY thread. Just a Polywatch job so far.


Despite the bold angles, at 34.5mm, it's not a large watch and the barcode pattern is quite fine to the naked eye. Here next to this morning's 62MAS...YaY!
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
New arrival! A barcode dial 166.0141 recommended by Ash on the Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES On EBAY thread. Just a Polywatch job so far.


Despite the bold angles, at 34.5mm, it's not a large watch and the barcode pattern is quite fine to the naked eye. Here next to this morning's 62MAS...YaY!

Really cool pickup! Congrats!
 
Posts
169
Likes
213
My dad's Accutron 2182 that Rob Berkavicius restored for me. I just installed a new battery and it's humming beautifully.
 
Posts
15,950
Likes
47,890
On the subject of Accutrons, today I’m wearing my 60 year old (yes, that’s correct) Accutron that I’ve had since new. It has been on my wrist for many important occasions. Our wedding in 1966, at Expo ‘67 in Montreal when I got caught in a cloudburst while lined up to get into the Czech pavilion, the christening of our son in 1971, at our 50th wedding anniversary soirée, at our 56th anniversary dinner, and today. Nothing special about today, really. But I’m wearing my Accutron. Looks and runs like new.

 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
New arrival! A barcode dial 166.0141 recommended by Ash on the Recommended Vintage OMEGA WATCHES On EBAY thread. Just a Polywatch job so far.


Despite the bold angles, at 34.5mm, it's not a large watch and the barcode pattern is quite fine to the naked eye. Here next to this morning's 62MAS...YaY!
Congrats and welcome to the 166.0141 barcode club! It’s a beaut!
 
Posts
425
Likes
6,248
On the subject of Accutrons, today I’m wearing my 60 year old (yes, that’s correct) Accutron that I’ve had since new. It has been on my wrist for many important occasions. Our wedding in 1966, at Expo ‘67 in Montreal when I got caught in a cloudburst while lined up to get into the Czech pavilion, the christening of our son in 1971, at our 50th wedding anniversary soirée, at our 56th anniversary dinner, and today. Nothing special about today, really. But I’m wearing my Accutron. Looks and runs like new.

Hello there,This is great writing! Nice watch too.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Great Friday Morning, Forum Friends! VariLeer strap on the Kermit today. Have an awesome day/nite!