WRUW Today?

Posts
5,433
Likes
82,115
G&T’s with the Creeper..


Coffee on a beautiful morning..
 
Posts
5,320
Likes
54,138
This one's been with me most of the day.



And just to make sure it's on time ....

 
Posts
81
Likes
911
bought the strap initially for a Datejust my wife will get as a present, unfortunately it is 20 to 18mm and looks not good, so it ended up on my Snoopy, matching perfectly in my opinion. Especially with the 18mm Omega pin buckle I had in spare.

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
I went back the the Speedy today. Still my favorite watch to wear. It's just so versatile and fits so well on my wrist.
 
Posts
661
Likes
9,707
Scored my first Moonswatch at the Times Square Swatch store.
Weird wearing such a light watch

 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
School closed early due to a power outage. Entering hour 4 of playground adventures.

 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,926

Getting ready for a road trip tomorrow to visit grand kids for a week. Vintage Zenith is so nice. This one never gets the use it deserves. It was recently serviced so I'm considering giving it a chance as the travel watch.