WRUW Today?

Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Woohoo...discharged and back home...with a sound plan from my Docs. Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone! YaY!!!
Glad you’re still with us! 😁

I guess the nice thing about the Omega Forums is that you never really have to leave, so long as you have a device, a connection, and a good heartbeat!

Cheers to your good health ☕👍

Yay!
I mean YaY!!!
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,927
Yea Lou!

Especially if it means none of those heart ablations.
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
New pickup: A relatively rare E853.
Didn't notice the 3 o clock water damage. D'oh! 😵‍💫
 
Posts
545
Likes
5,288
🤔😜
53230640267_c7b2835d45_b.jpg
 
Posts
1,496
Likes
19,007
I hate dirty watches in photos but I am too lazy to go outside again. Looks like I missed some water spotting from doing some dishes! Please forgive.

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Woohoo...discharged and back home...with a sound plan from my Docs. Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone! YaY!!!

YayY!
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
What better day of the week to make the Speedmaster work for its Professional badge, than Tuesday?

Today the Speedmaster was used to gather crucial information that will help correlate geologic conditions to the key productivity parameters of an underwater mining machine 😀

 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!
So...if we're gonna go all annual physical here I don't feel too shy about goin' all orthopedic on everybody...
My shitass ankle...with my Sea Wolf.
One of them is good...the other...not so much.
 
Posts
2,944
Likes
32,823
Woohoo...discharged and back home...with a sound plan from my Docs. Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone! YaY!!!
Super!!!!! ::psy::
 
Posts
6,707
Likes
79,999
It’s still Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Headed down to Pensacola, Florida for a military reunion…more specifically, a U.S. Navy Aviation Officer Candidate School reunion. Looks like there will be approximately 300 of us attending. Taking my -64 and -71…

Edited:
 
Posts
1,208
Likes
5,038
Another shot of the new memovox.
Probably overpaid as usual... but at least I found a match for my shiny CWC natos. 🤦
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
An other of the surprise gifts from the love of my life 🥰
That aside I truly love this piece 🥰

 
Posts
4,017
Likes
45,176
Woohoo...discharged and back home...with a sound plan from my Docs. Thanks for all the kind thoughts everyone! YaY!!!
Good news, man! And glad you managed to change watch 😀

My black dial Eterna 852 today
 
Posts
2,242
Likes
29,412
Hamilton M.o.D dial



Comics in progress



Feeling good 😀
Edited: