WRUW Today?

Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
Just my ladies size Seiko Fieldmaster. Wears a bit small for 48mm. It is however heavy. I believe only made for JDM. Were they only made in 2015??? Anyone else have one?
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
Today marks 56 years for this ol thang, so on the wrist it goes!
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
The Weems is even smaller than the dainty famine Seiko Fieldmaster. You're buddies may give you a hard time with it on your wrist.

Edited:
 
Posts
5,667
Likes
136,873
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
My days are feeling blurry..

… is it Tuesday yet?!?



1994 Apollo XI 25th Anniversary LE
 
Posts
247
Likes
1,086
Lip Big TV Titanium, automatic, made in France.

It’s like an automatic Apple Watch.
 
Posts
9,256
Likes
77,122
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!

Well, if you had to stick with one watch for the day, that was a good choice.

Glad to know you feel fine.
 
Posts
1,517
Likes
4,397
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!

Looks like they've got you on hospital bed. Nothing serious?
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!
Wishing you all the best. Rest easy.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!

Wishing you a speedy exit from the hospital!
 
Posts
3,654
Likes
24,769
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!

Oh no! I hope it turns out to be something manageable and not too serious.
 
Posts
7,089
Likes
56,928
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!

Well, boo Lou!

You got a "like" for the watch, not for the A-fib. You take care and make 'em keep you straight.
 
Posts
1,398
Likes
13,578
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!
Hope you’ll get out rapidly and in good health !
 
Posts
1,496
Likes
19,007
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!
Great watch and I hope things are going well for you.
 
Posts
409
Likes
818
Went for my annual physical this morning and ended up getting admitted to the hospital! It's an afib thing they're trying to get under control. I actually feel fine except I'm wearing the same watch as this morning!

I wish nothing serious.
Let us know.