Posts 1,387 Likes 14,429 8926ob ·Sep 24, 2023 Well...it hadta happen...Fall fell. Hello gray skies...
Posts 2,944 Likes 32,824 elara2105 ·Sep 24, 2023 6 months ago I picked up this beauty from Omega's offices where they did a full service, and it has only lost 1 second! Speaking of precision. Happy Sunday to all.
Posts 6,482 Likes 22,020 pdxleaf ·Sep 24, 2023·In Art We Trust Blacksmith class. Harder than it seemed. Not hard to distort iron. Hard to make it look correct. But fun
Posts 6,482 Likes 22,020 pdxleaf ·Sep 24, 2023·In Art We Trust Walrus You're getting lume all over your watch. I hope you don't mow the lawn with that watch.
Posts 11,012 Likes 55,029 Walrus ·Sep 24, 2023 pdxleaf You're getting lume all over your watch. I hope you don't mow the lawn with that watch. It’s only primer it’ll look new when I’m done
Posts 1,115 Likes 7,340 Dr.Sascha ·Sep 24, 2023 I took my Admiralty to The Admiralty . . . the Greenwich Maritime Museum, to see the Astronomy Photographer of the Year exhibition.
Posts 5,668 Likes 136,926 Lou P ·Sep 24, 2023·YaY! Crown to crown swap...but whiplashingly different! 😜 😜
Posts 214 Likes 1,267 kgb ·Sep 25, 2023 My new Nomos x Revolution LE Tangente. One of 55 produced. On B&R BoR band.
Posts 426 Likes 6,263 ATR ·Sep 25, 2023 Had to find right straps for it, it’s the other kind of strap monster for sure.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Sep 25, 2023 My 16th birthday present in 1966 🥰 now that gives the game away 🤦 Still enjoying it to this day 😀