Posts 5,435 Likes 82,140 Barking mad ·Sep 23, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners with the Creeper.. Coffee..
Posts 9,259 Likes 77,165 Spruce ·Sep 23, 2023·London sunburst dial fan I haven’t been in touch with @HamDoctor, it’s just that Saturday is Ultra Chron day
Posts 169 Likes 213 dstern ·Sep 23, 2023 Good morning. Sporting my Accutron Astronaut from 1964 on a generic bullet bracelet today.
Posts 382 Likes 3,555 G-Web ·Sep 23, 2023 This one goes out to brand ambassador extraordinaire @Mad Dog Cheers, -GW
Posts 134 Likes 289 pault8084 ·Sep 23, 2023 Wearing my new arrival and can't imagine taking it off anytime soon!
Posts 3,275 Likes 23,597 Aroxx ·Sep 23, 2023 Seems I only ever wind this thing up when I get inspiration from OF. The recent Mont Blanc thread did it to me this time. Good indoor watch for a rainy windy day.
Posts 1,093 Likes 8,358 BAJJ ·Sep 23, 2023 Getting a lot of wrist time, seems like the perfect evening watch on a sun holiday. Glad I brought it with me.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Sep 23, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Joining @Barking mad and @dstern with 24-hr dials, and Flying into the weekend 😀