WRUW Today?

Posts
10,073
Likes
57,413
I turned 65 today and so it seems fitting to be wearing my birth year watch. It was made three weeks after I arrived. I’m happy to report that both of us are still ticking and in very good vintage condition.
 
Posts
5,672
Likes
137,023
^Happy Birthday^...YaY!

...and happy Labor Day to our North American members!
 
Posts
15,953
Likes
47,920
Time for a change. Off with the Rolex Oyster Air-King Date, and on with my 1943 Bulova “Blackhawk”. One of a series that ran for about 4 years in the early 1940s, with minor cosmetic changes, year to year. 80 years old, and a good performer. Reconditioned, NOS glass crystal, new red sweep seconds hand, 17-jewel manual wind, Bulova 10BA movement.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
I turned 65 today and so it seems fitting to be wearing my birth year watch. It was made three weeks after I arrived. I’m happy to report that both of us are still ticking and in very good vintage condition.
Ha!

Happy 65th, sir!

👍
 
Posts
944
Likes
9,863
Wearing this today on a very warm sunny day in county Durham. 27c . 1961 .
 
Posts
232
Likes
1,675
Started with my Nixon birthday watch.
Decided to put batteries in the Timex antique in hopes of it working and it came to life. So it's "swap out time!" let's see if keeps running
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Catching up with some chores earlier this evening and on went the Casio

 
Posts
7,092
Likes
57,003


100 % Texas whitetail venison patties grilling. For guests preferring beef, the ground rib eye patties have already come off. Just a little smidgen of Chop Dust and ... yum!