WRUW Today?

Posts
963
Likes
3,972
Qualifying watching with this stunner

We’ll be heading to the beach later though so this will have limited wear today
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
My beautiful yacht club. I just adore this watch.

Yes, lots to love there!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Spending Saturday evening with the Boctok, another surprise gift from the love of my life 🥰

 
Posts
6,485
Likes
22,032
Labor day weekend, so no manual work and no manual winding.

 
Posts
3,278
Likes
23,655
Double dipping for the obligatory disc golf shots. Really digging this Elgin. I think it will be my go to vintage “beater”.

 
Posts
3,655
Likes
24,791
P01 for a busy day with my kid - volunteer fossil dig and then lots of climbing. He wants me to help with a Lego set next, but I'm gonna need a nap after all that.

 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
For today…3861 on a Rothco protective band [protective flap retracted for pic] for recording seat time while riding my 1989 Schwinn Waterford Paramount road racing bike…