WRUW Today?

Posts
164
Likes
2,141

Knocked out by the gorgeous twin Smiths featured earlier I was inspired to fire up my own humble Smiths De Luxe this morning.

Stunning. Thank you for sharing, sir. One of the many aspects I love most about this ongoing and wonderful thread on OFs is the sheer variety of just drop dead gorgeous pieces member depict here.

While I think the Omegas featured here usually get the most love, as they should, this thread truly epitomizes the passion we all have for these mechanical wonders.

The timepieces illustrated here on OFs are of greater variety than on any other brand specific dedicated site on the web. TY y’all! Love seeing all your beauties. I mean this. Always proud to spend some time here.

Cheers.

Knocked out by the gorgeous twin Smiths featured earlier I was inspired to fire up my own humble Smiths De Luxe this morning.
 
Posts
9,244
Likes
76,986
Visiting the North Yorkshire coast. Driving rain and a sand churned tide. Not quite what we were hoping for in early August.



Still, I remembered to bring a waterproof beater 😀
 
Posts
5,430
Likes
82,030
Sundowners with the Creeper. 10 years with the Creeper on the 31st of July😀


Coffee..
 
Posts
2,058
Likes
22,210
Don’t laugh…it’s a bit of fun on the beach. And the stingray strap matched my shorts!!
 
Posts
382
Likes
3,555
Today we’ve got a Speedmaster from 1968.
Have a good weekend,
-GW