Posts 3,651 Likes 24,755 Dsloan ·Jul 26, 2023 Hot day for some doc filmmaking with a Heuer to keep us on schedule.
Posts 382 Likes 3,555 G-Web ·Jul 26, 2023 This is the 105.012-66CB I never wear because it’s too nice. But now I think I may never take it off for the same reason. Cheers, -GW
Posts 382 Likes 3,555 G-Web ·Jul 26, 2023 Heinz83 105.012-65 😀 One of the best looking Speedies I’ve seen in a while. Very nice! Enjoy, -GW
Posts 317 Likes 3,649 Heinz83 ·Jul 27, 2023 G-Web One of the best looking Speedies I’ve seen in a while. Very nice! Enjoy, -GW Thanks for the kind words. Your CB looks very sharp too!
Posts 1,210 Likes 3,906 Syzygy ·Jul 27, 2023 The time was right, so posting again, and adding a random (Radom) shot for sh*ts and giggles.
Posts 5,307 Likes 53,946 ghce ·Jul 27, 2023 Simple vanilla dress watch today and something more utilitarian later. Edited: Jul 27, 2023
Posts 9,238 Likes 76,956 Spruce ·Jul 27, 2023·London sunburst dial fan A grey damp dog walking day- hence the change of watch Edited: Jul 27, 2023
Posts 10,068 Likes 57,378 gbesq ·Jul 27, 2023 Good day all. 1952 Seamaster 2635 bumper with a rail track honeycomb dial on a Rios alligator strap.
Posts 5,429 Likes 82,009 Barking mad ·Jul 27, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..