WRUW Today?

I don't wear gold watches often, but off out tonight so hell why not. IMG_20230726_150819.jpg

56B80251-C9C3-4EDE-AE17-70440A3570D3.jpeg
Not been here for a while but decided to wear the 003 Speedmaster today and was reminded of this thread. Sun was out this morning but overcast now. Hope this brings a bit of sunshine.

-71 861 on a modern Omega polyamide NATO for jury duty today…and I purchased a Dunkin’ Box O’ Joe for the jury crew…because I’m a swell guy…

IMG_0682.jpeg

-71 861 on a modern Omega polyamide NATO for jury duty today…and I purchased a Dunkin’ Box O’ Joe for the jury crew…because I’m a swell guy…

IMG_0682.jpeg

I wonder if it's as difficult for airline pilots to be seated on a jury as it is for engineers? Despite many, many calls, I've never made it to trial. Once, I was seated in the jury box for about 120 seconds, before becoming the defense's first challenge removal.

I wonder if it's as difficult for airline pilots to be seated on a jury as it is for engineers? Despite many, many calls, I've never made it to trial. Once, I was seated in the jury box for about 120 seconds, before becoming the defense's first challenge removal.
I honestly have no clue how it all works regarding actually sitting/not sitting on a jury. For this current jury duty adventure, we had to list our occupation and employer…they did not seem to have a problem with me being an airline pilot at Delta Air Lines…and this is a grand jury for felony indictments. The other time I served as a juror [almost 20 years ago] was for a civil trial…and at that time I was a Cincinnati Police Officer and they did not seem to have a problem with that either.

In your case as an engineer, maybe they don’t like you because you’ll ask too many questions, try to analyze the crap out of everything, and try to do math or something. 😁

An evening with the silver cased Tobias 😀

IMG_4013.jpeg