WRUW Today?

A rare car shot.
IMG_6809.jpeg
No driving and taking photos with my former SMPc, Alex. You might get into an accident - and damage the watch! 😲

No driving and taking photos with my former SMPc, Alex. You might get into an accident - and damage the watch! 😲
I’m one of the most anti phone while driving people you will ever meet. No worries there. I was waiting at the pump.

Mad Dog!!!!
Nice!!!

That’s that 7-ELEVEN in the terminal at DFW, right???

Regardless…

Did you get some “heat lamp” wings???

Did you get some Big Bite hot dogs???

Nice!!!

That’s that 7-ELEVEN in the terminal at DFW, right???

Regardless…

Did you get some “heat lamp” wings???

Did you get some Big Bite hot dogs???

Correct, it is one of SEVERAL 7-Eleven’s in DFW.
NO, I didn’t order “heat lamp” wings! Lol
I was looking for dip and could NOT find it. How ya supposed to do your job without that??

That's the C-Case Constellation style I'm talking about Spruce.
These 198.741s are significantly wider than their mechanical c case cousins

Miss this reference. One of few regrets. Enjoy it!
Thank you! It's still very new to me so I've been enjoying it a lot. It's easy to photograph in full sunlight but hard to capture how it plays with the light so well in various lighting conditions.

Correct, it is one of SEVERAL 7-Eleven’s in DFW.
NO, I didn’t order “heat lamp” wings! Lol
I was looking for dip and could NOT find it. How ya supposed to do your job without that??

You guys are selling that pilot gig...

IMG_3909.jpeg IMG_3910.jpeg Final photos with my 120 Deep Blue. Fitting this was the first place I posted when she arrived and the last place I posted upon her departure. Unfortunately you can’t keep them all and hopefully the new owner is a OF member so I can continue seeing her from time to time. Cheers!

Happy Speedy Tues…..😉
IMG_6382.jpeg
Was a bit excited once the end links arrived, had to put it on to check it out. Almost there, have everything but a movement. That will have to wait while I get the funds in order.

For now a Two eyed Tuesday with this one
IMG_6415.jpeg